Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Monday, May 4

NYC Day 1

If you have been following my posts you will know that I am with my Granddaughter in NYC. 
 It is a special trip to celebrate her 21st Birthday.

After our breakfast at Juniors we walked along Fifth Ave (where we drank the yummy hot chocolate) and the rest of the day was literally a Walk In The Park!

Central Park


Our destination was the Central Park Zoo where we saw amazing things….like Sea Lions throwing a Frisbee for his lunch.  And penguins being hand fed fish.

And the Childrens Petting Zoo where the Goats fell in love with me!!
I think the food I gave them had something to do with it.

The evening was a trip to the theatre to see Matilda.

It was very entertaining and well done.
A perfect Day.




All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2015 Jeannie Baumeister




1 comment:

Cynthia Gilbreth said...

What a lovely day with your beautiful granddaughter! The goat has good taste!

Related Posts with Thumbnails