Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Monday, March 23

Hurry to….The Smock Shoppe Moving Out SALE!!


Mary and me.
The Smock Shoppe is closing it's Retail Doors.

And that means a BIG sale!!
And they are taking email and phone orders.

But hurry, it will be over this weekend!!

Linen fabric with hand worked Cutwork.
Mary acquired some wonderful pieces of hand embroidered fabric when a Dressmaking company went out of business.  The fabric was made large enough to cut sleeves and bodices as well as  hand embroidered hems. 


When I was teaching for Mary recently, she pulled out these treasures that she has for sale.

This piece is lovely.  I think it will make a gorgeous  Toddler Summer Dress.

There are pieces in different sizes.

Off White and white.

She has a kit to make this Pillowcase Dress.


And there are different fabric styles.


The Smock Shoppe email is: thesmockshoppe@hotmail.com

For phone orders call: 334-793 8233

Better hurry because soon the sign will read…


I'm sure Mary will have fun sewing/teaching  plans for the future.
You will need to contact her to see!






All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2015 Jeannie Baumeister




2 comments:

Angela Lee said...

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear another shop closing. That makes me sad. It's getting harder and harder to compete with the big box stores. Please everyone support your local mom and pop shops whenever possible even if it's a small purchase.

Marie chavez said...

So sad I love the shop!

Related Posts with Thumbnails