Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Friday, November 28

My Holiday - The Elephant House


I loved the first few books of the Harry Potter series.

And was excited to have coffee where the author, JK Rowling began the tale.

This is the view from the window that she would have looked out.
(as reported by the staff, anyway)

Do you see the Castle way in the background?

Making my "things to do in Edinburgh" list.
And we sat at the very table where JK Rowling wrote!!


We toured the Castle, which I loved.

In this woolen shop, there was an old Singer Sewing Machine on display.

Thoughts of home!


Good Bye England, Scotland and Wales.

It was fun!!


All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2014 Jeannie Baumeister

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails