Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Tuesday, August 19

WBR Museum - The Plantation Store

This was a wonderful display of old button cards.

There was a dry goods area in the store. 
But the lighting wasn't good so my pictures weren't good.


The Plantation Store.


 I love enamelware that has flowers on it.

I was wishing this was not a museum so I could purchase this cute Sugar Bowl from The Plantation Store.

This is the end of my fun time at the WBR Museum.

Love, Jeannie 
(having more fun in 2014)



All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2014 Jeannie Baumeister

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails